Letters to my future self

20100912

12 Sep - A moment of weakness

So, this is it. She flew back this morning, drawing a close to my week long break. So much has happened over the past one week... if this was a dream, then I'd wish never to wake up.

So many thoughts ran through my mind today at the airport. The plan to put on a brave front obviously failed when she texted me while boarding, asking me not to be upset. New emotions that I've previously never experienced forming an internal struggle. While leaving the airport, I slowly recollected the events that occurred over the past week, the Ipod started playing '关怀方式', before I knew it, tears were rolling. I frantically tried to wipe them off... I really thought I would have been much much stronger than this, apparently not.

"itsonlythreemonthsitsonlythreemonthsitsonlythreemonthsitsonlythreemonthsitsonly
threemonthsitsonlythreemonthsitsonlythreemonthsitsonlythreemonthsitsonlythree
monthsitsonlythreemonths..."

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home