Letters to my future self

20100711

11 Jul - 格格不入

Its not that I don't enjoy it hanging out with the guys, but there just some activities that I don't particularly enjoy doing. 2 hours is about as much as I can take, 3 hours is pushing it and the 4th hour onwards, it's just painful. I don't want to be the wet blanket and call for everyone to wrap up either.

Similarly yesterday, we went all the way down only to make an about turn over a $5 admission fee. Granted, the weather wasn't the most conducive and the lighting as a result also suffers. Still, we took the time to go down and... wait for it... skirt around the surroundings. True that there were still things to see, but geez, there could have been so much more!

Dinner was perhaps the only saving grace, on both days. Saturday's dinner was awesome and a big thank you to the people that made it possible. Slops to me for spilling the drinks over the carpet and myself, apparently the hissing sound from the bottle isn't warning enough. tsk.

I'm not showing it, but I'm still very annoyed at a certain comment made yesterday, very low and very inappropriate! I'm not asking for an apology, but if it happens again, I may just blow up.

Today's dinner wasn't awesome, but it was a relief. Having food in front of me means I'm no longer stuck in that place, annoyed, warm and hungry.

*Sigh* There goes another weekend. Here's wishing future weekends are spent more fruitfully.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home