Letters to my future self

20090512

Letters to my future self

12th May - minor updates

Minor updates cause there really hasnt been much change. I stopped the job hunt thing for a moment to focus on clearing my class 3. Remainder of my free time is spent doing part time work, some gaming, watching anime and catching up on my japanese lessons (the lessons are somewhat progressing too quickly and i'm kinda struggling to keep up).

On other news, I'm some what glad I'm not a christian (anymore). Islamic extremists are heavily criticised for their viewpoints, I'm not too sure if those christian fundamentalists are any different. Strangely enough, the 1st few episodes of FMA seems to be centered around similar religion-like issues. Art imitating life... or life imitating art, I wonder.

watchlist for this season updated
-out- for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home