Letters to my future self

20080827

Letters to my future self

27th aug - plans

started exercising recently for more reasons than one. 1stly, it'd probably come in handy if i get called up for ippt. 2ndly, i'd probably look better with more muscle and less fat. and lastly, i'm actually considering the option of apply to be an obs instructor (since i havent really heard from moe)

giving myself until the end of next month to get myself into shape then start properly looking for a 'serious' job. added a daily jog and a weekly swim to my schedule, on top of my standard static exercise routine, hopefully that would help achieve that goal.

as a sign of how long i havent jogged, a mere one round around the estate yesterday saw me nearly breathless and aching all over today. if thats not awful, i dont know what is ><"

song update:
Lion by May'n and Nakajima Megumi, the 2nd OP for macross frontier (which by the way is absolutely kickass, if u dont know that already)

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home