Letters to my future self

20100908

8th Sep - Mystery insect bite

Woke up in the morning with some swelling just below my right palm and a stretch of redness stretching all the way to my upper arm. Very odd, never seen anything like it, it doesnt hurt, itches slightly, but definitely swollen.

Despite my initial protests, everyone seemed to want a doctor take a look at it. Ended up with a jab and some cream. hopefully the swelling would subside tomorrow. Got a change of bedsheets too, so hopefully I don't wake up with a fresh batch of swelling.

Apart from the arm, everything else is slightly more upbeat, still some odd moments, but managed to get a decent one on one conversation going just before lunch, which was helpful. Went museum hopping for the rest of the day, learning more about the history of Malacca, and Admiral Cheng Ho. A boat ride around Malacca river rounded up the day. Might have been a more tiring day then I have realized.

Time to hit the sack...
-Out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home