Letters to my future self

20100726

26th Jul - oh, how so annoying

Such an unpleasant day. Random phone call, stupid request and still had the audacity to hang up on me. Its not like I even report to you anymore. If you need it done, get someone with higher authority to talk to me, your words don't carry weight with me anymore. Also, requests generally sit better than demands, seeing that you're practically asking for help here.

Things like this are draining my energy, makes me wonder why I'm still here. Need to quickly finish up what I had set myself to do and give myself closure, so at least I'm mentally prepared to take off. As much as I hope to at least hang around until November, I'm going to take my chances when opportunities present themselves.

On less frustrating thoughts, I've been wondering if I sometimes take things too seriously or I over weigh the practicality of things/actions. Am I being too rigid and missing out on stuff? I sometimes really do admire my peers at how carefree they seem, how they always seem to be 'living in the moment', yet I'm always worrying about the future. I don't expect there to be a right or wrong answer to this question, but I really do wonder how others think of me, at times...

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home