Letters to my future self

20100906

6th Sep - Eve of the storm

4th September a day to remember. Things are still somewhat awkward, but I'm more at ease now. Was going to wait until she got back or after the trip even to sort things out, but she took me by surprise instead.

I've spent way too many years sitting behind the computer talking to people to assume that it's the same deal talking with real people. It's not. I panic, my mind goes blank, I say weird stuff and do incomprehensible things. *sigh* Kinda late now to fix anything. Let's hope I don't mess this opportunity up.

In about 8 hrs from now, I'll probably be on the bus heading north. I really should be in bed, but stuff's semi packed and too many thoughts running through my mind...

-out-

1 Comments:

At 3:22 AM , Anonymous mastermo411 said...

I like the idea of your blog. I found this idea kind of similar. Check it out http://bit.ly/9a50rn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home