Letters to my future self

20061123

Letters to my future self

23rd nov - quick updates

havent been online over the past few days cos i'm currently in brisbane, at my cousin's place, without my computer. posting right now from a internet cafe in brisbane city. (the keyboard here sucks btw... the spacebar is somewhat faulty and it annoys the hell out of me).

did alot of walking around the past couple of days, resulting in a pair of very tired legs. walked from my cousin's place, along the brisbane river to the city, a trip which is abt 6km. and the same route back. alot of things to see thou, compared to my place.

flight is scheduled for midnight tomorrow, so i'll be back home early sat morning.
cant wait to get home!

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home