Letters to my future self

20050608

Letters to my future self

8th may - slacking

as the 'date' draws nearer and nearer, my duties at work have become more slack. delegrating most of my work to my juniors already. when the next batch comes in, my work will more or less be done....

my combo drive has been fixed apparently, the technician called yesterday to confirm that. prob dropby to simlim to pick it up tomorrow, at the same time get some CDRs so that i can backup my stuff and hopefully get this system reformatted by the end of the month.

recently a new deck type emerged for VS that caught my eye. its a new infinity loop deck. its sooo damn bloody stupid and nonsensical, but i like it. wad's better then starting a turn 3 with " i think i can win this turn ..." now, the only problem with this deck is that its threatening the enviroment, so i would assume that an errata would be issued sooner or later. but until then, i'll be having fun with it.... heh

too bad 10K sg is sealed. bah. by the time its KL in sep, either a solution would have been printed else the errata would already have been in place ><"

oh well, cant have the best of both worlds i guess. the most i can do is bring the deck down this sunday to the pcq.

alright, got to catch some sleep
-out-

maaya sakamoto - loop.mp3 (tsubasa chronicle 1st ending theme)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home