Letters to my future self

20050528

Letters to my future self

may 27th - the new enviroment

new starters are finally out today. popped over to cine to pick them up + trade cards with ah long. no, i didnt break my promise to myself, i went over only becos i wanted to get the starters.

went over to amk aft that, mucked around with the bunch there for abit. they are well... ok ppl, jus not the best trading partners and much less savage opponents. everyone there was also pretty much preoccupied with the new starters like i am, as a result we saw no drafts today, however constructed games are still up. titans still proved to be pretty difficult to play, i cant seem to draw the correct cards in time.

went dotaing with them at the lan shop above. its my 1st time playing dota in a lan shop. or rather the 1st time i'm playing with live opponents other then my brother. they kept using random pick heroes, which was bad for me, cos i've so far only been working on 1 char, thus i know nuts abt the other chars and besides i usually play on version 5.84, they played version 6.08 today. lucky for me, they arent the greatest of players and my team won 3 out of 4 games, me scoring more kills then i had initially hoped for.

stayed in the area until 11+, missed the last bus home. ack. had to take a cab.
still, it beats rotting in cine

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home