Letters to my future self

20050504

Letters to my future self

4th may - regaining confidence

been abit lazy with regards to blogging recently or rather i've become numb to the things happening around me. somethings happen so often recently, they fail to surprise me anymore. take for example VS, i've hit a all time low, losing more often then i can ever remember and struggling, ALOT. like the last PCQ, i struggled to make the cut into top 8, eventually getting myself 'blackmailed' into a top 8 placing and going home with a wild sentinel. sunday's prerelease was not much different. 0-2 drop, then 3-1. total record 3-3, no big deal. *sigh*

then again i've been kept busy recently, most of my net time is spent surfing ebay, trying to sell or buy stuff. sold so much junk this month, it doubled my number of feedback from 20+ to 40+.

still there are some issues at hand with the online sales nonsense, my anachronism which i got for cheap like 2 weeks ago, still hasnt arrived yet. the money from paypal which i transferred to my acct last week, still isnt in. still owe 2 different ppl money, at the same time adrian owes me quite a big sum too.

this morn, eugene asked me if i still had a version of sentinels around. dug abit for my old deck and had it updated. played against ben's medical school, while i did not win all the games (in fact, i dont even think i won half my games) but i did feel the game coming back to me.

oh well, honestly, i think my life's in a mess right now... a schedule of events to come:

8th may - game at CKT
12th may - ippt
13th may - basic theory
15th may - PCQ

still got my aact and some ORD talk which i cant remember the date off... bah

qoute of the day (from brown's podcast today): "35 thousand new jobs... oh yah hor~"

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home