Letters to my future self

20050419

Letters to my future self

18th apr - saw rui en today!

yea man, life's great. went to meridian today, late evening went over to post office to ship some cards off, then headed for cine to find ah long and hairul. needed to return the latter some gundam vcds and some cards.

went with adrian down to the taiwan snacks shop at the basement lvl, when we noticed a small commotion at cafe cartel next to the taiwan snacks shop. apparently it looks like there a someone shooting some ad or something there. while waiting for our food, we went over to take a closer look at wad was going on... then... wait a min, that looks like... RUI EN. OMG.

/me melts

she prob didnt notice me thou, pity i didnt bring anything along with me if not can ask for autograph. sigh.

oh well, life is gd, at least for today that is.
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home