Letters to my future self

20050416

Letters to my future self

15th apr - erh... my name is not lee keng yin

i went to the SSDC (singapore safety driving school?) today but i ended up not taking the test.

y?

apparently there was a screw up when i registered for the test.

anyways heres wad happened today...

it had to freaking rain. it always has to, esp when i seem to be running late. and i was wearing slippers. i'm beginning to understand y they really are called slippers, cos they nearly cos me to do sommersaults multiple times on my way to the SSDC.

brr. anyway i made it on time to the classroom. on entering, all the ppl taking the test lined up to ... erh.. take attendance. when its my turn, i passed the lady my 11B ... and she couldnt find my name (!!!). i took my reciept and took a close look. date, correct. time, correct. name... lee keng yin. WTF!!

my god. i went to register the test together with kengyin, aft all the eye tests and the paper work, he realised that the next nearest date for the test is well, today, and he would already have enlisted, thus he didnt register for the test. i did.

it seems that the lady at the counter had a mixed up and put his name instead of mine. well done.

went to the informations counter to see if they could fix it. a really nice young lady (who looks abit like hirosue ryoko, the jap actress in beach boys) went to chk with who i would assume is the supervisor or something. end result: i cant take the test today. however they would pay for my next booking which would have to be on the 13th of may (jus great, friday the 13th).

oh well, looks like i took the day off today for nothing. hmm... better then taking the day off AND losing the money i suppose.

bleh bleh bleh. there isnt an inch of my body now that doesnt hurt. ok, not hurt, but rather sore. all my joints are creaking. my body aches when i sneeze. stupid ippt. not to mention, i think i injuried my left thumb more badly then i think i did. it actually hurts and its not the muscle ache kind of pain. i certainly hope that its not some hairline fracture.

ack.
back to work tomorrow, pcq awaits on sunday.
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home