Letters to my future self

20050410

Letters to my future self

10th apr - a spit in the face

heh, today i was referred for the 1st time in my entre life as a cheater. even though it could have been meant as a joke, it was a spit in the face. its like saying a samurai is not worthy of his sword.

i wasnt at all angry at anything thruout the whole day until that happened.

i've always pride myself with fair play, nv seeing a need to 'rules lawyer' my opponents. having to win an opponent because he didnt understand the rules as well as i did is not an honorable victory for me. despite my penchant for winning games, if i have to win via some underhand methods, i would rather not win at all.

other gaming news sees me losing 4 games straight with my BnB today going 0-4 at the CKT tourney ending last place out of 6 players ><". quite a bad day i must say. still, the day made a turn for the better when i cracked both fizzle and have a blast from both my prize boosters in addition to the mimic EA and tim drake EA.

date for manila has been fixed at 4-5 june. time to start planning.
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home