Letters to my future self

20050317

Letters to my future self

mar 16th - uh-oh

yea, uh-oh. today isnt even 1 week aft payday, but i can already sense it coming already. i'm sinking further and further into debt. been spreading out my finances abit too much recently and not all my gambles are pulling off, take the recent PCQ for example.

my money from the buylists will most definately tide me pass this month, but it'll probably take 2 weeks to reach the states and another 1 week to transfer to my bank acct, by then it probably would have been next payday already. ack.

and to think i still bought more new shirts this morning from threadless. i jus couldnt resist it, their clothes are on discount. ack. there i blew abt 100 sing, which would mostly likely last me for at least 1.5 wks? it only aft i clicked 'pay' then i realised that i shdnt have. darn. too late for regrets.

aiyoh. looks like i need to work doubly hard to sell cards, something which i'm not very gd at. not only that, i need to stop eating junk food. argh, how am i going to survive without junk food... man, this is pretty bad.

oh well, anyways i went down to the uniform store at my division to get my boots, badge and belt buckle changed. all of them have been damaged thru my course of duty ever since they were issued. i've been putting off getting them changed becos... well... its abit troublesome and i'm lazy. mostly becos i'm lazy thou. anyway, i had to go becos 1st, my uniform isnt complete without the badge and if i dont get it replaced soon, sooner or later my superiors will most definately nag at me. 2nd, my boots are in quite horrigible conditions. the skin has peeled like 40% off and the left heel is coming off. so.... yea.

the whole process turned out to be less cumbersome then i thought it would be, it took like 15 mins. but it the travel part that got into the way. oh well, at least its over now. that jus proves that somethings can be really simple to do, the hard part is getting ur ass off ur seat to actually do them....

ok, off to bed
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home