Letters to my future self

20050301

Letters to my future self

1st mar - cards, cards and more cards....

its more or less taken over my life already. our team is probably the most hardworking bunch of individuals in the game right now. yet, i feel that i'm the only one thats not making progress. kengyin has started to win drafts, eugene won his this morning... and i'm still drawing blanks. even having myself clobbered by cards i branded as awful.

i'm beginning to find difficulty sometimes in trying to give ewan drafting advice, he keeps thinking that i'm trying to lecture him or something. *sigh* then again, at the rate that he's beating me, its not like i'm in any position to say anything. like how i always say, its difficult to tell you how bad that card really is when u keep winning me with it. ><"

argh.. oh well.

been tweaking the xstatix deck, very unfortunately testing results were a tad disappointing today. despite having added a kill condition, things have not taken a turn for the better. my guys jus kept getting pushed into the river, which is not a gd thing. time to take into consideration - star of the show. which also nearly cost me the constructed xstatix mirror today. we played til a record turn 13, the last 3 turns were all devoted to playing vivisector(2) boost all the way

other cards news sees me trying to tip the scales abit back to even up my expenditure for the month. unfortunately, one of the price lists that i was working on changed just as i was going to send it in. that small delay costed me 35 sing and left me with a stack of junk. bah.

currently attempting to make more money buy importing then re-exporting. supplies in from australia, exporting to the states. profit margin for this deal stands at abt 40%? jus as long as the price lists doesnt change like wad just happened, my financial status will cushioned slightly.

back at home... sleep has not been peaceful. there's 1 or even 2 zero fighters flying around my bedroom at night these few days, their atks have been randomly waking both me and my brother up at night. these atks left us itchy, irritated and tired. the most fustrating part of all seems to be how we know they exist, even sometimes hear them as they fly past our ears, but can nv seem to see them. let alone smash them. rawr.

if this continues, i only have 2 ways to do it. insecticide or that lame burger oil nonsense. hmm.. either that or i look really hard and *splat*

i'm going to pray for peaceful sleep tonight
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home