Letters to my future self

20050226

Letters to my future self

25th feb - confusion in the moving castle

more drafting action today. not gd thou, i dont seem to be winning the drafts. i've been in 2nd place for several times, but i havent won a single one, even without our world number 4th player around ;p

today's 1st draft was the funny thou. both me and orrrrrrrrry were at full wins, he proposed a split, since regardless of who wins, the 1st 3 picks would definately go to the 2 of us. i agreed to the split, but only if i get the wild ride. in any case, he ended up taking dr strange and foil mystic chains. i took wild ride and x statix hq when it come to my 2nd pick.

heh, juan dao. the wild ride was enuff to cover for the 2 rares he took already and i got a hq for throw in. tsk tsk, i shd split more often with orrrrrrrry, i dont even need to win to 'win'

then again, i think i'm spending a tad too much money on cards this month. its killing me literally. i have 2 weeks until next payday and even so i'm counting on the pcq month to tide me thru this month. that, without taking into consideration the $180 loan that i took from celia *sigh*

went to plaza sing in the evening to catch 'howl's moving castle' with kun. i dont normally watch movies but i'm a sucker for animated movies and i dont mean the 3-d animated types. i dont think, maybe i've learnt to appreciate classical animation more aft i've actually done it myself b4.

anyway the movie was great, i love it. however, towards the later part of the story, there was something i didnt quite get abt the plot. perhaps it had a deeper meaning to it or there are some translation issues with the subtitles.

even if it was a translation error, i'm still glad that they showed it in original japanese dialogue. dubbing might take away some of the background music and made the show duller. besides, its still possible to make translation errors when dubbing anyway... so... yea...

bah, i have to work tomorrow. so sad. -_-
time for bed
-out-

5 Comments:

At 3:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the velcros were approximately 190 pounds on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

 
At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 
At 5:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for that meticulous model. The prices for the boots are around 220 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what is your opinion?

 
At 5:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 300 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

 
At 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are around 210 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home