Letters to my future self

20050207

Letters to my future self

7th feb - of friendship erosion and new alliances reforged

my head hurts now. too many things have happened in the past 48 hrs and i've had too little sleep to see me thru the whole thing.

last night work was pretty busy, ended up with only 2 hrs of sleep. when i got back home, i proceeded to do my daily chking of mail and stuff. a abrupt event took me by surprise, i already knew things dont look so gd, but i didnt expect it to turn out this way. if this goes on, i might actually lose a few friends that i've had since secondary skool.

attempted to fix the situation by leaving him a comment.

went out aft that for lunch with the other gang of eugene, kengyin and ewan. eugene bought us lunch at shinma's (or something liddat) japanese buffet. refreshing idea since i've nv really eaten a gd meal of japanese food b4 (at least not up til now). great food, thanks for the treat eugene!

hung around at meridian aft that, b4 heading home.

back at home, things have taken a turn for the worse. i suppose keeping the distance for now helps until the fire is put out.

tonight, its back to work again. by the time i knock off, it would be CNY eve already. the speed at which things are happening is way too fast for my liking.....

for now,
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home