Letters to my future self

20050126

Letters to my future self

26th jan - words of war

i swear the heat these days tend to wear ppl out and makes them more hot tempered.
jus today alone i've had seen multiple instances of family or work dispute.

one of the worst happened at my workplace, btw one of my co workers and a superior.
sometimes, superiors shdnt assume that if their subordinates keep quiet, means they are ok with what they do. prolonged instances of pent-up fustration can lead to massive outbursts.

a quick run thru my purchases this month revealed that i've spent abit too much on comics this month.

-marvel 1602 hardcover tpb
-the sandman tpb 1-5
-teen titans tpb 1-2
-one piece manga 27, 29, 30, 31

thats abt $200, which was also the remains of my prize month from last month's pcq and the trip from KL.

brr, thats it, no more comics until next payday.

took leave for the next 2 duties, so that i can make myself avail for the pcq on sunday and also shop for some new clothes for new year. which means that i'll be off for the next 6 days, woot.

b4 i sign off, heres the blog of kun, a gd fren of mine currently doing an internship with TNP

alright, cya guys
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home