Letters to my future self

20050107

Letters to my future self

7th jan - a disaster waiting to happen

oh well, i knew someday this would happen. i wasnt hoping it didnt but it finally did.

i jus recieved feedback from my OC that some content in my blog is considered undesirable and i should be removing them.

it started this morning when our OC msged all the paramedics saying that a medic in our station has been making nasty comments abt the station and some paramedics and our medical department was looking in the matter.

i was hoping that 1 person wont be me. i mean aft all that i've written is exactly wad i feel at that moment, i have nothing personal against the force, or the station. and saying that, the last time i bitched abt the station was quite a while back, i mean i promised to stop bitching abt work, i was letting work affect my personal life.

nv did i expect the nice ppl from medical department to dig into my archives. maybe search engines nowadays are too efficient.

anyway as i was told, my OC has been sent some 20 page printout, mostly my blog contents from may, when i really hit a bad patch at work, getting exiled to do office work.
i've been "advised" to removed the affected posts.

i am upset. so much for free speech, freedom of press. ideals that will nv see reality.

and btw, thanks to all those ppl who made this day so 'wonderful' for me, i really 'appreciated' it
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home