Letters to my future self

20050109

Letters to my future self

8th jan - tsunami strike

"....i left my diary on the table, you found it and read it. that is fine by me, really. until you demanded that i tear my entries off..... "

by now most of should have already noticed that a 'tsunami' jus 'swept' across my blog, taking with it most of my posts from 2003 and 2004 (complete removal will be complete tomorrow). leaving behind only hatred, grief and bitterness.

anyone who wans to send me any form of finanical aid, pls feel free to do so.

if only i wasnt an NSF, maybe i wont be subject to all these nonsense.

probably no thanks to the bad publicity, my blog had a highest hit ever of 27 visitors yesterday. to think my daily average used to be like 4. and all 4 are likely to be my own friends anyway.
why did this have to happen, i still dont understand. all i ever wanted was a place to voice out my pains of growing up, write my life story. tell me i'm wrong, jus becos i'm a straightforward person.

anyway i'm completely removing all my old posts, i'm not taking any chances.

still....

"you may tell me what to do, but you'll never be able to control the way i think"

somehow, something in me tells me, work back at station will nv quite be the same again....
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home