Letters to my future self

20050118

Letters to my future self

17th jan - more stories from work

bumped into my OC today. he asked me on the staus of my blog. to which i replied that i've cleared my posts away. he said it was a gd thing, cos i could potentially be charged to DB.

i asked him y and stated that i did nothing wrong. then his face changed color.
he paused for a while before saying "there are alot of directives and SOPs and if they really wan to find fault with u...."

*end of conversation*

if theres anything i'm sorry abt, it would be the inconvinences i've caused to ppl around me. definately not sorry abt wad i wrote. wad i wrote is exactly i've been experiancing and there is nothing fictious abt it.

anyways, my allowance issue will be fixed next month. they 'accidently' forgot to credit my allowance back into my pay aft i passed my aact and my ippt. i brought it up to one of my RC's at station and she rang up the appropriate departments and had it done for me.

in the aftn, we has an organizational health survey. we were told before hand that this is not an opportunity to complain. how fair exactly is a trial, when all the witnesses are silenced?
i'm lucky i dont have to be part of the survey, they only needed 10 NSFs for the survey and i was not 1 of the 10. which is a gd thing, i dont wan to say anything that i dont wan to say in the survey.

oh well, its 1 more work day and then off again....
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home