Letters to my future self

20050202

Letters to my future self

jan 2th - the rock and the hard place

bah, today i had to work with THAT guy again. lucky today we didnt have alot of cases to attend to, but still, its a torture. a new guy joined us while i was off last duty thou, went with the new guy today and taught him some stuff. needless to say, he was subjected to my relentless bashing of THAT guy.

tomorrow shd be even worse then today, not only is THAT guy working, THAT woman is also working. thats like u noe, getting caught in the rock and the hard place. or a more original analogy by me "its like standing on top of a building and asking me if i would like to jump down from the left or from the right, the results from either is likely to be equally painful"

my t shirt order thingy doesnt look gd, it hasnt been shipped yet, which also means that with each passing day that its not shipped, the less likely the clothes will arrive before CNY. darn, i so wanted to wear "ah munna eat choo"

yet another one of my friends put up a blog, this time round it melvyn, who decided to sneakly put it up without tell any of us (well, at least not me) i found u anyway when u linked me up from ur blog. here is it anyway : mel's ramblings

to bed
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home