Letters to my future self

20050206

Letters to my future self

6th feb - other thoughts

1. i'm not an incredibily smart person, so maybe you're right when u said its my fault that i couldnt follow the planned trail correctly. but i truly tried my best, many times i wanted to give up and jus wait til dinner time, but i didnt. and only because i knew that all of u put in alot of effort to make this special for me and if i gave up, i would ruin it for myself and everyone else who put in their bit.

2. janus, thanks for putting us up at ur place for the night. hopefully it has not caused you or your family any inconvinences. in any case, if u read this, can you thank ur mum again abt the angpow?

3. everyone who turned up. its not easy for everyone to find the time and meet up. for those to missed the treat, i'll buy dinner the next time k?

4. i'm not complaining, but i'm really quite happy if all of u chip in and buy me a present. getting 6 presents is like quite alot. i personally wont wan anyone to fork out so much money buying so many presents for me, sincerity alone works for me.

jus once again, from the bottom of my heart i would like to thank again, the ppl who made yesterday possible.

off to work,
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home