Letters to my future self

20050315

Letters to my future self

14th mar - invoking emotions

today at work was actually more happening then i thought.

1st of all i wasnt particularly in a gd mood cos i still havent gotten over my bad plays yesterday. 2ndly i didnt quite get enuff of sleep.

1st thing i got to my workplace, i saw a trainee that i didnt like very much. imo, he's quite lazy and not very bright. still, dont disturb me and i wont disturb you. he walks over and tries to strike up a conversation that didnt end up as well as he hoped

"morning yeo"

"morn"

"ask u a question, have you got a gal friend?"

"no"

"have you got a boy friend?"

"no"

he then decides to push his luck abit further

"then have you got an animal friend?"

"yea, you"

no prizes for guessing where that conversation ended. thou speaking in scientific terms, i'm technically correct.... i mean humans are also considered as animals... right?

we went to chk our equipment aft our rollcall. aft a while, he came over to help my crew chk mine, normally that wouldnt be a problem. except it seems that his crew isnt quite done yet. so as a piece of nice advice, i asked him to go join his crew. he seems to be offended by that fact and thinks that i'm trying to drive him away.

an argument soon follows and i tried to stop it by saying "hey, look here, i'm not trying to pick a fight..." before i can even finish, he walked in front my me at abt half a metre away and very furiously said "you think i can win me in a fight?"

woah, strong words, for threatening me u could get into serious trouble. but like i said i wasnt looking for trouble, so i merely repeated myself, jus in case he heard me wrongly. ok, so apparently either his ears are damaged or his brain is. cos he jus repeated himself too.

neither of us wanted to throw any punches too. i'm quite sure its not worth it for me to do so and i suspect he knows that abt himself too. there was a standstill for abt 5 mins and he decides to leave.

moron.

later in the aftn, he gets hold of my number from a co-worker and msgs me abt meeting aft work to talk abt the misunderstanding. like i really care to talk to him. i jus sneaked away and left aft work, he can wait for all i care.

this event really reminds me of wad someone once told me. he said that i shd change the way i express myself. wad i say seems to invoke unwanted/unintended emotions from ppl who dont know me so well, take anger for example.

i dont know, maybe its a way i protect myself. i think i'm subconsciously trying to say "dont mess around with me"

i'm the avatar of anger, fury and bitterness combined. bite me.
RAWR.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home