Letters to my future self

20050313

Letters to my future self

mar 13th - BOOMBA

bleh. i suck. once again, i failed to make top 8. only this time, its so bad, i'm quite speechless. i'm placed 14th with a very mediocre score of 3-4. more losses then wins, cannot be gd.

it sucks to be losing. it sucks even more to know that my deck was actually quite powerful, 7 rounds. 3-1 b4 lunch. 0-3 aft lunch. ack ack. all the mistakes i made, its haunting me. i dont even wan to be reminded abt what happened in my game against chapman.

if theres any consolation, i completed my set of wild rides. whoopi~.

went down to kino aft that to drown myself in comics.

i'm really quite kicking myself now, cos i sacrificed meeting rui en to play at a PCQ and i boomba. ack, i so wished i was at ntu watching her perform instead. suuuuu.

bleh bleh bleh.
i think i'll go bang a wall or something now. ack.
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home