Letters to my future self

20050513

Letters to my future self

may 12th - too tired

supposed to go for ippt this morning. guess wad.... aft waking up, i decided that... fark it. i dont give a damn anymore. if u wan my $300 so much, u can have it. i'm too tired of trying to bring up the same ridiculous arguments again. no one will listen to us, across the island, ppl like me can only suffer in silence.... i'm approaching the end of the tunnel and i dont care less anymore, as a matter of fact, since i 'failed' my ippt by not attending, i can skip my certification test also, since even passing that wont save me allowance. hah, freedom...

on monday i took time off my day shift to attend the ORD talk held in the academy, which was an utter waste of time, spent the day there listening the officers talk abt stuff that i already know abt... but attendance compulsory, LL. bleh.

life at work truly sucks, not that i dont know of it before, but i'm really thankful that its coming to an end... soon. now all i need to do is try to source for employment opportunies aft i leave.. until say next may when my course starts.

took the time off to go to simlim to get my disc drive replaced today (since i dont have to go for the ippt). it seems that during this 1/2 a yr period that i havent been there, shops have changed their original places and i end up having to walk around hunting for the correct vendor that i got the drive from. even after getting the correct vendor, i end up getting directed to different places 3 times, before finally realising that they wont replace the drive for me, however they would send it back for repairs... ack. oh well, better then none, at least i managed to get my bum off my seat and send it back.

was hoping to be able to return with the drive and grab some CDs while i'm there such that i can burn all the anime into CDs and free up some space (i currently only have 200+mb on my comp, which is pretty absurd). my anime folder it taking up close to 28gb of space *faints*
actually i have close to 40gb space of untapped memory in my hard disk, but due to some mistake that i made during my inital setup process fo this system, i'm unable to go back and restore the memory space (or at least i think i cant) i probably can free up this space when i reformat the comp, which i wont do so unless i off load all the anime into CD 1st.

speaking of anime, i finally finished the FMA series, watching all the way to 4am this morning just to finish it. the final few episodes are quite mind-boggling as they tried to tie up alot of loose ends together and the final pieces of the puzzles are put into place. certain things finally made sense as you watch the last few episodes. the ending is quite sad yet at the same time, gives hope. i heard that there might be a movie in the making for the series, if it will be as gd as the anime series, i'll be waiting for it.

heh, tomorrow is my basic theory test, this time the correct one - one with my name on it. the only problem now it that i havent been doing any revision recently, tsk, better do some reading up tomorrow morning b4 the test, lest i fail tomorrow ><"

alright, to bed
-out-

twins - jian xi ai shen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home