Letters to my future self

20050519

Letters to my future self

19th may - the fine line between being helpful and jus being kaypoh

sigh, as much as i would like to believe that singaporeans are really helpful ppl, sometimes facts jus prove otherwise. maybe thats their way of extended their help, u be the judge

scenerio 1:

van knocks into a woman

scenerio 2:

woman walks along pavement, suddenly sits down and lies down in the middle of the pavement.

from my perspective, a person who really wans to help would go forward and see if he can offer any assistance or at least approach and ask if theres any problem.

instead here is wad happened:

for both scenerios - witnesses incident, whip out phone, presses 3 farmilar numbers, provide an address and leaves the scene.

well done.

sigh.

oh well, been calculating my leave... i shd be out by the end of july. go me.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home