Letters to my future self

20110104

4th Jan - New Year resolutions

A few days late, but still going to put them down anyway.

- Career
Will be keeping a look out for change, I'm pretty certain this isn't what I signed up for nor what I want. It may seem too hasty to rush to start up this year, but we'll see. Starting in a neighboring country is a possibility due to lower start up costs and risks (?) but might be difficult to manage due to the distance.

- Investments
NEED to stop making bad investments. Cards is a bad idea, given the current exchange rate and competition and risks. Will need to see if the money in the other account is suitable for other forms of safer investments.

- Family
Hope everything turns out fine for mum. She's been slightly emotional these days due to her pain and probably said some stuff that she didn't really mean, so I really hope the doctors can find out what's bothering her exactly.

Everything else seems to be moving ahead faster than I'd anticipated, I enjoyed the time we spent together, although there are vast areas where I probably can improve on. I'm not too picky with food so I generally leave the meals decision to her, but I probably should take the initiative from time to time. Finding more conversation topics will be great, it's just funny because since young, teachers have been complaining that I've been too talkative and now when I'm not, people are telling me that I should speak more. *heh*

That kind of wraps up my plans for the year, let see how many of them I can fulfill over the next 12 months.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home