Letters to my future self

20101012

12th Oct - Civilization

Civilization V came out a couple of weeks back, missed the 4th installment in the series, so I thought I'd give this one a try. I'm actually more excited about this one than starcraft actually. For one this game is a complete package, not region locked and ... still cheaper.

Compared to its processors, this one boosts a vast improvement in graphics. Game play however, is relatively the same. The game is now hooked up onto steam thou and has an achievement page, which further increases the replay value of the game.

Now while I've been busy playing Civilization on my PC, it seems that ants have taken up civilization within my room. Signs that I need to start tidying up soon, which is probably a good idea, since I'm probably expecting guests sometime in the near future. It's kinda amazing and worrying at the same time, how much stuff I've allowed myself to accumulate and pile up. Probably need to have a more systematic way to store my stuff. Not having my own private space is kinda troublesome, but I probably can find a workaround somehow, I think.

Too many things to do and too little things getting done, probably a good idea to put gaming aside for the time being...

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home