Letters to my future self

20101107

7th Nov - on wheels

Driving is stressful, at least for me, since I don't drive that often. So, it was pretty gutsy of me to arrange and even make the suggestion to drive her home. It didn't work out too awful, we're both safe and sound at home, although given a chance, I might want to study the map a little more before heading out.

The trip to her place was surprisingly ok. I had some doubts when I was exiting KPE on whether I was on the right track, panicked a little when I saw the traffic jam (there was an accident) and panicked again nearer to her place when I thought I'd missed a turn, hitting the accelerator when I should be hitting the brakes and what not.

The return trip was slightly more messy, it took me awhile before I found my way back to PIE and even then, I missed the turn slightly and debated for awhile before deciding to make an illegal turn up the expressway. It was all fine on the PIE until where I was supposed to switch to the KPE, the road split 2 ways and I wasn't too sure which one it was. Almost came to a standstill when the taxi behind me horned. ><" Randomly picked one and ended up in Aljunied. *oh well* Thankfully, I was more familiar with the roads around in that area, since Jiemin stays there and we hold our gaming session there quite frequently. So I managed to navigate my way back. Took longer than I'd expected, but still home nevertheless. Heh, hopefully I'll get it right the next time, assuming there's a next. ><"

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home