Letters to my future self

20101018

18th Oct - Plot twist

Seems like she was really unhappy at her current job and something happened last week that was the last straw. She tendered her resignation following that incident. Her management has yet to get back to her about it, but assuming she serves her 1 month's notice, she would be back mid next month.

I'm naturally delighted by this, its a nice surprise, at the same time I'm also hoping that its a correct decision on her part. Up til now, I've refrained from making direct advice to her regarding her work as I feel I do not fully grasp her field of work and the work environment but if things are as she described, then she might as well come back here. I believe there are other opportunities to be explored here.

Now, all I need to do is to quickly tidy up that dump I call my room and look forward to Christmas. =)

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home