Letters to my future self

20101101

1st Nov - Delightful

I'd like to think that I'm smiling more these days, which isn't at all a bad thing. It's like the world is more colorful and vibrant these days, makes me want to go out and see more things.

It was really enjoyable weekend, we didn't spend that much time together, but I think it was time well spent. I shared with her some of the people I hang out with and some of the things I enjoy doing.

The funniest thing that happened all weekend was when on Saturday, she asked me over msn why I had not made any attempt to hold her hand over the last 2 days ><". That took me by surprise. It's not that I didn't want to, but I just haven't mustered enough courage to do so. It's a tough call bearing in mind to be respectful, mindful of her personal space and being together. It really helps that she's very straightforward in this aspect, since I'm slow in taking up the hints (if there were any in the 1st place). But I really need to start taking initiatives. Jeanie is right, I can't always be letting her make the 1st moves...

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home