Letters to my future self

20101211

11th Dec - Northbound

Made 2 trips up north recently to spend the weekend with my loved one. For some reason both times, something would go wrong somewhere, beyond planning, beyond control. The 1st time round I was meant to go up to surprise her. The 1st hiccup came when I was entering Malaysia - passport wasn't stamped. Then I spent a good 2 hours walking around her neighborhood trying to find her place, getting slightly lost in the process. Going back home, I left a T shirt behind. *sigh*

As in turns out leaving the T shirt behind wasn't such a terrible mistake, since it meant that I could bring 1 less change of clothes up the next time. The 2nd time northbound, I was truly on my own. No more silly mistakes at the custom, even though, upon boarding the bus, I realised that I had left behind a bag of chocolates I'd meant to bring with me, in my rush to leave office. And this time back home, I left my netbook charger behind. *argh*

At the rate I'm going, one of these days, I might actually forget to come home. *tsk*

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home