Letters to my future self

20080227

Letters to my future self

27th feb - a bumpy start

sheesh, i finally got my internet connection restored today. thankfully its working as fast as it should (for now, at least). jus arrived here back in my own room on monday, aft spending the weekend over at my cousin's house in brisbane. life without the internet is a pain.

had a whole mountain of computer issues too, apart from the network woes. my dvd drive is officially dead, my graphic card and the PSU (power supply unit) are probably almost there as well. had to spend the whole afternoon trying to jump start my graphic card after it threatened to die out on me. not looking pretty at the moment, only hope that this rig can last me thru this semester then i can dump it and build a new one when i get back.

bought seasons 1-3 of house to tide over the past few days w/o teh internetz. it was a bundle that came with a stress ball, 110aus from kmart. relatively cheap, i think.

qoute of the day:
"i wished my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself..."

btw, would it surprise anyone, if i said that i might consider teaching as a career?

-out-

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM , Blogger Squee said...

If you're considering signing on to MOE then yes, I can't imagine that...

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger ichoisarius said...

how? the letter?

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger elvenarcherZ said...

if u're refering to 'THE letter', nope, i didnt complete it. its postponed indefinitely...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home