Letters to my future self

20071212

Letters to my future self

12th dec - a xmas treat

when recently i found out that they were screening 5cm/sec in singapore at the animenation fest and it was all sold out (it was the only show that had an additional screening and it sold out for both shows too!), i was abit disappointed. i really wanted to catch it on the big screen.

been heading to several cd shops lately to try and see if i can find the dvd locally, but efforts have been futile. was surfing randomly on the internet today when i decided to try ebay. with some luck, i managed to find a hongkong vendor which carries the title, with the english subs which i'm looking for. costs abt 35 sg? (20usd) shipping inclusive, which i feel is a rather reasonable price to pay.

the biggest surprise is really when i tried to pay for the item with paypal. as it turns out, i actually still had funds in my acct, money which i didnt know i had. so in addition to my purchase of the dvd, i now know that i have some money floating around in cyberspace, it isnt much, but money is money after all, especially since i thought i had emptied that acct long ago.

hopefully it arrives soon, to inject some hope into this miserable holiday season.

-out-

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you got nothing to watch then ask me. I can provide both drama and anime ;)

 
At 11:48 PM , Blogger elvenarcherZ said...

i actually got alot of shows to watch, more like too little time to watch.

i jus really wan to own a copy of this particular dvd, thats all

 
At 3:33 PM , Blogger ichoisarius said...

Oh yeah, I know how you feel. I HAVE to OWN copies of shows I really like. And I don't even mean pirated copies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home