Letters to my future self

20071114

Letters to my future self

14th nov - exams, over

Its finally over, not particularly pleased with myself thou. The whole of this semester seems to be a big "MEH". this is by far the worst sem since i got here, thou i'm not sure which is the contributing factor - whether the subjects got progressively harder, or that i got progressively lazier.

exams prep this time round is horrible, for the 2 weeks i spent supposedly 'mugging' as some of you would call it, i managed to lay off WoW for that whole 14 days... BUT... i probably watch more anime during this duration then actually studying *facepalm*

thats complete series of:
-monster
-bleach (up to the latest)
-Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu

in addition to weekly catchups of:
-bamboo blade
-minami-ke
-goshuushou-sama ninomiya kun
-clannad tv
-genshiken 2
-naruto
-gundam 00

SIGHhh...
Despite all these, i'm still actually convinced that i wont fail anything this sem.
i not sure if that makes me feel better either ><"

-out-

6 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu is a great show, and season 2 is coming :D
Have you converted to Haruhism yet?

btw if you like stuff from gainax, check out tengen toppa gurren lagan

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Mel =^.^= said...

I suppose it depends on whether you aim to get good grades or just want to coast through...

 
At 12:04 PM , Blogger ichoisarius said...

LOL. The above comments are like angel and devil on your shoulders like that.

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger elvenarcherZ said...

heh, its not THAT bad la.

sam > i thought it was a gd show due to the uniqueness in the episode sequence, the storyline itself wasnt particular eye catching thou. with all that hype, i was actually expecting a stronger plot. then again, i could be missing something

mel > i could do with some gd grades, motivation seems however to be a problem atm. mind tends to jus drift off

 
At 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I first got into all the Haruhi madness when I listened to the songs... now it's the merchandise... kinda painful to the wallet...
Almost got myself a 1/4 scale Haruhi in bunny suit but luckily it was reserved and had a long waiting list... or else....

Now that your exams are over you can get more anime madness!!! wished I had more time to watch anime thou...

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger Mel =^.^= said...

Of course it'll be good to get good grades, but I think that as long as you're satisfied should be ok bah.
Like for me, I'll be happy with a cgpa of 3.5, so as long as I maintain it every semester, I'll be fine.
And speaking of motivation, don't worry. I'm not exactly every motivated myself either. Spending too much time on Facebook and watching dramas...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home