Letters to my future self

20050904

Letters to my future self

3rd sep - hello, stranger

today was almost a great day, almost.

was at basement of OC queueing up for some junk food, when i felt a tap on my shoulder. turned around only to see a beautiful lady smiling back at me. she began to strike up a conversation, which is like a dream come true, except from what she's holding in her hand and where the conversation is leading to... she's only trying to sell me an insurance policy.

d'oh.

sigh.
irony. how fate makes a joke out of everything.

read some y-the last man today. interesting stuff, into the 3rd volume already. what keeps me driven is the story backdrop, i still dont see why every other person in the story is trying to assasinate the main character. even though he IS the last living male human on earth, why his life seems to be in constant danger still doesnt quite make sense. maybe i still havent read up to any important parts yet, but so far, its still quite entertaining. a different perspective from life, i guess.

other reads in the past week - v for vendetta, watchman.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home