Letters to my future self

20050826

Letters to my future self

Aug 25th - Infinite Rage

am extremely pissed off today, nothing i do today seems to be heading in the correct direction.

too leave off work just to attend some randomly stupid function, only to return a favour. being a function, i automatically assumed that the dress code would be casual or at the very most smart casual. oh boy, was i wrong, its in uniform. how intelligent.

i was given a choice to either borrow a set of unifrom or to go home and get myself changed. which is as good as not giving me a choice. she refused to let me skip the whole thing. i half contemplated on just going home and not to return again. but no, i could not let myself play the role of the insensitive bastard.

rage. anger. it was SOOOO bloody inconvinent, 1st of all the function is located in a very bad position. 2nd, i was heading to town after that, which also meant that i had to bring along a set of clothes. goodness, i went to the function CARRYING A SLING BAG AND A BIG PAPER BAG CONTAINING A PAIR OF SHOES. i hate all of you, really.

as of now, my uniform and boots are still at OC, have to lug them back tomorrow. which is still bad, i have to see a friend off at the airport. good going, koon.

oh and that function? its a scam, might as well call it a career talk. utter waste of time, basically we just sit in the auditorium listening to a bunch of people talk crap (btw, the cisco inspector's presentation was horrible, i totally couldnt tell whether he was just nervous or his english is bad, or both) then proceed outside of refreshments, if i had known that it would be like this, i would have asked someone to take attendance for me. and oh yay, i got a lousy jacket as a a souvenior, to remind me of how trouble i had to go through and how many variants of "i will not take no for an answer"s i heard. go me.

later in town, there was draft. of all days, i picked today to open a foil hawkeye (pack 1) then a foil cap A (pack 3). which was fine, it made my draft deck very powerful (was already in tbolts/avengers when i got the cap). except a result of 1-2 placed me 8th out of 10 people. 10 men draft, 3 rounds swiss, 1 game matches. i cant tell you how i hated this.

i also cant tell you how stupid i felt after missing all of my 5 3rd drops, refusing to even draw a single one all the way to past turn 4, holding on my hand 1x a 2nd chance and 2 cobolt mans. turn 3 pass, turn 4 pass. good going, koon.

then i got openly insulted by berthram, i swear i could have just beaten his face in back then but no, i have better places to vent my anger. i still think he's a FUCKER. a bloody one at that. even orry tried to console me after that, haha, what a joke.

have never been so angry for the whole day in the long time, now, i'm just tired, very tired. bowing to the power of bureaucracy and getting insulted, way to go, koon.

ARGH.... RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
-OUT-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home