Letters to my future self

20050828

Letters to my future self

27th aug - of friends and farewell

ok, stop asking me about my previous post. i did great disservice to someone and i'm apologising for it. if you feel that there isnt anything that i did thats worth apologising for, then the previous post isnt directed at you.

the irony here being that just 2 posts back, i was qouted as saying "...i could not let myself play the role of the insensitive bastard" and there i am 1 day later portrayed in that exact role. one of those famous "shoot-myself-in-the-foot" comments.

anyways, the group of us saw kun off yesterday night. its good to know that people are doing well in their studies i suppose. 1 headed for new york, 1 in beijing, 3 in nus, 1 aiming for nie and i'm still in the middle of no where, heading no where. oh well.

apart from their holidays, where we're likely to organise a get together for lunch/dinner, i doubt we'll be meeting very much from now.

slightly less upsetting news - been working on a new blog template, sketches done at the moment. probably revise them over the week. need to find out more about the technical aspects thou. i doubt blogspot gives me the freedom i need when i comes to expressing my new templates, so i'm looking to get a domain or sub-domain space. anyone got any information on the related topics? i'm not looking to pay alot thou (free if possible, really.) hoping that i can upload all the stuff when i officially clear myself from THE organisation.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home