Letters to my future self

20050828

Letters to my future self

28th aug - reintroducing the concept of order

stayed home today. did some major tidying up today, it still looks very messy, but at least i've made up my mind more or less which stuffs i'm keeping and which i'm discarding away.

to go:
-MTG (to discard)
-LOTR (to discard)
-Mageknight, heroclix (to discard, if anyone is interested in these plastic miniatures, please drop me a msg)
-Storybooks that i've outgrown (to give away)

to rearrange:
-VS
-L5R
-Manga
-misc books

some 5kg worth of cardboard hits the chute tonight, much much more coming.

financial restructuring underworks, its about time i'm sick of how i'm living my current lifestyle.
the word for the day is "change."

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home