Letters to my future self

20050831

Letters to my future self

31th aug - scatterbrain

was on the train today, looking at my lil' notebook, working out my finances. then i remembered about the money for the bash hasnt been settled yet. which we should before lun leaves for beijing.
then i remembered that mel's going to fly to thailand too, cept i cant remember when he's flying off.

send a quick message to lun, asking him if he knew when mel was departing.

right after i sent the message, i looked at my watch and... "oh ... crap... crap crap crap."

i actually think i was supposed to send lun off yesterday. -_-"
it slipped off my mind, like totally.

and if lun's off already, it means that mel isnt around either.

good going, koon.

ARGH.
D'OH.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home