Letters to my future self

20050917

Letters to my future self

17th sep - ORD loh... not.

techincal screw ups been happening in the past week, still holding on to my 11B. clearance forms signed already, but will have to wait til at least monday before i can get trade my IC back.

it seems that while i was away there was alot of things i wasnt informed off, oh well, not like i really care anyway. *grunt*

and there a chapter ends.

i would like to blog about how a new phase of my life has began, cept that upon reflecting on it, it actually was already set into motion some 1 month odd ago when i didnt have to go back anymore. life style has changed quite drastically. that and given the fact that my closest friends are all abroad.

sent in my uni application for hotel management at griffith in queensland. was told that its well known for courses of that kind in the area. results should be out in.... 2-4 weeks?

watched advent children yesterday. unfortunate for me, the version i got was unsubbed. fortunately its a movie that didnt require understanding the language to enjoy. the animation breaks the language barrier. its great, i recommand all you final fantasy fans out there to get it NOW.

1 week, thats the amount of time it take for me to drag 3 people into the virtual world of warcraft, as we close into the 2nd week, it looks like i might be able to drag a few more in.

life for now, is good.
back to grinding.
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home