Letters to my future self

20050725

Letters to my future self

jul 25th - sitting down at the work tables

stayed home today. did not spend my day in front of my computer.

instead i was buried under plastic pieces, paint markers, acrylic paints, brushes, cutting knives and other random modelling tools.

yes, its back to the model kit madness again, this time round its gundam kits. significantly harder to do without an airbrush, unlike organic shapes. me and adrian are experimenting with a mixture of spray cans, markers and brushes. so far results are... disasterous. haha.

the spray didnt work so well with the other paints, the paint flow from the marker is hard to regulate and brushes tend to leave marks. bah.

at least i sat down quietly do get some stuff done today. its been quite a while since i did anything like this. even though at the end of the day i produced very little results, at least i took the day off to do something that didnt involve me going out or sitting in front of the computer doing nothing but waste away.

judging by the looks of it this will actually keep me tied up for quite awhile. time to slowly recall all the stuff that i've learnt so many years ago....

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home