Letters to my future self

20050709

Letters to my future self

9th jul - eve of the storm

ok, actually not eve, more like the day itself, since its already 1.38am on my clock. isnt suppose to work out this way, as in, i shdnt be awake now. i shd already be in bed, such that i'll actually get sufficient sleep for the event later today.

as a matter of fact, when yonghui asked me earlier on yesterday on whether i have any good advice to give for today, my reply was: sleep early. as such, why i'm still awake in front of my comp is still a mystery.

deep inside, i'm actually quite worried abt later on. i'm really not so good at sealed. the fact that i always randomly die to some random effect haunts me. it also a fact that i havent been using my PCQ to fund my expenditure of late. mental block? maybe. if so, i better overcome it... soon. preferably over the next few hours.

enuff blabbering for now, if not i might not even get up in time for tomorrow.
note to self: coffee for breakfast
and gd luck to me, lots of it.
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home