Letters to my future self

20050630

Letters to my future self

jun 30th - a last min post b4 rushing off to work

saw "mirrormask" selling for 41+ at mart today. had to pay 54+ for mine from kino, not knowing that there was a 20% discount if i could get my hands on the coupon or a privilege card. argh.
i consoled myself that the extra money goes into the lucky draw for the 'chance at lunch with neil gaiman' until i remembered that i still havent submited the draw coupon and well... its freaking past its submittion date. I AM AN EEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIOT.

damn it.

am considering taking up the offer that kun offered me the other day, a chance to sneak into the press conference when gaiman comes over. cos theres word going around that for the signings on the 5th and the 6th, u actually have to register with the brit council and its fully booked.will chk back with him on that.

other matters include a job offer recently, so life when the current chapter ends is undergoing discussion. i need to know how much off i can actually claim so that the details can be confirmed.

uh-oh... going to be late for work. haha
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home