Letters to my future self

20050721

Letters to my future self

20th jul - i'm the king of my room

jus a quick post, only because we all decided to do it.
the phrase above in the title was from me in a random conversation on the tales of orry 'the no friends' suen.

it all started with the some nonsense complain email, then it went on to a conversation btw benzie and ming, then to noel's report on orry's team affliation (unaffliated) then to... if orry was a VS card.

then someone mentioned black tom, to which i said "i'm the king of my room" which sort of fits black tom's ability, he gets a big ego boost when no one's around. perfect description for a person who has no friends. even doom has a friend in boris. tsk.

how he agreed to do a 3 way split is still beyond me. it reinforces the belief i have about him being a moron. anyway, the money is gd, jus recieved $410SGD for being dead weight. no complains other then the fact that i really shd have done better. have to try harder for KL then.

i really, really want to try playing long.dec, except its really quite vulnerable to anarchy trap and i'll lose to myself if i dont hit 'the long'. still, if i intend to bring it down, i shd start practicing taking down physical notes when i'm doing the 'longshoting'

or the alternative is to wait and see until avengers. i'm happy with the set already, they gave me the card i've been waiting for ever since they decided to print something called 'have a blast!'. getting my teamup blown up is not so funny at all.

ok, enough ranting for the day.
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home