Letters to my future self

20050710

Letters to my future self

9th jul - disasterous

lose, win, lose, win, win, lose, lose

thats how i went today. 3-4. out of money. only saving grace is that i ended in top 64 for some random tin can n a promo.

i was mauled so badly, i think my parents could recognise me when i got home. (joking, it really isnt that bad, but close enuff)

with the exception of the 1st game, i either won by impossible margins, or loss by impossible margins. its ridiculous.

as of now, my status is currently classified as 'dead weight', pulling down the team's overall takings. now if only i can actually finish in money for tmr's PCQ then maybe it wont look so bad.

towards the evening, heard some very shocking news. i still havent quite gotten the full picture yet. but lets jus say i have to rush over to a wake tomorrow evening right aft the event.

hope it all turns out fine tomorrow.
-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home