Letters to my future self

20050720

Letters to my future self

20th jul - 7 days

its been a week since i stopped going to work. it feels... different, like i have too much time... and i dont know how to spend it.

actually i could have spent it wisely instead, i chose to:

- start online gaming. re-downloaded rose online, nuff said.

- randomly hang in town. apart from kengyin and ben i havent seen much of the rest of the team. prob taking a break from VS for the moment?

yea, and of all things, i went down to amk with adrian and qujin. knew thing i knew me and qujin end up sharing 2 boxes of the japanese kingdom hearts card game. yes, JAPANESE. nope, neither of us can read japanese. cute cards thou. ><"

yea, i think i need to regroup and put myself back on track again. oh well, at least i'll have work to keep me occupied come august.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home