Letters to my future self

20051004

Letters to my future self

4th oct - no room for failures and rejects

been thinking alot about the 'future' recently. not that there's much to think about really, looks pretty bleak to me.

the study abroad option is once again open for discussion.

sometimes i wonder if the gahmen has some kind of 'destiny plan' like in gundam seed destiny. primary 1-6, sec 1-4, jc1-2, ns 2.5 yrs. if it all works out well, you'll be 21 when you enter university. find a girlfriend, get a job, get married and have kids.

well whatever this freaking plan is, i'm not part of it and this plan has no room for failures and rejects. pfft.

considered sticking to a full time job as of now, but no it doesnt work. pay's cool but no prospects. its not a kind of pay that i can forsee myself being able to buy a roof over my head.

vexing, very.

less depressing news:
-read the 1st 13 vols of strangers in paradise, interesting story.
-someone made an offer on my sandman statue.

-out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home